November 19, 2009

Attention all cat bloggers!!!

♡Attention all cat bloggers!!!♡
Linda G. Jones, a wonderful artist, animal lover, and person is writing an article for www.Indiesmiles.com about cat bloggers. Please go over to her blog-
Linda G. Jones Blog and see what she's up to. She wants to let us show off our fur babies and tell all about them. I sent her the little bio's off my sidebar about my kids. So get some stuff together and go brag :-)

Oh, and pick up the award she's made for us.

9 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

We will go check her out!

LindaGJ said...

Oh thank you so much Peggy for spreading the word!
Linda:)

Harry Spotter said...

I'll go check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Harry Spotter

Cory said...

We'll go visit and check it out.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We will go check her blog! Great award!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Concats on the award!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow, sounds exicitng! We will have to check it out.

LindaGJ said...

I did sell 2 of the gothic fairies actually. I have some fairies made though and all I would have to do is put clothing on them & bat wings! That way, you can choose your own contrast color with the black, if you want her clothed in black that is. Just let me know and I would love to finish one for you! I'll also add little goodies with your package as well! We could work out a deal too! You very well know that I love making my work for people that appreciate it! You could tell me if you want flowers and what color, and what color scheme for the beads, etc. She is a little difficult to make, especially her bat wings, but I would be honored to make you a special one just for you or for someone that you would like to give it to as well.
Thanks for asking!
Linda :)

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hey, congratulations. that is a neat award.