November 19, 2009

Attention all cat bloggers!!!

♡Attention all cat bloggers!!!♡
Linda G. Jones, a wonderful artist, animal lover, and person is writing an article for www.Indiesmiles.com about cat bloggers. Please go over to her blog-
Linda G. Jones Blog and see what she's up to. She wants to let us show off our fur babies and tell all about them. I sent her the little bio's off my sidebar about my kids. So get some stuff together and go brag :-)

Oh, and pick up the award she's made for us.

8 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We will go check her out!

LindaGJ said...

Oh thank you so much Peggy for spreading the word!
Linda:)

Cory said...

We'll go visit and check it out.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We will go check her blog! Great award!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Concats on the award!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow, sounds exicitng! We will have to check it out.

LindaGJ said...

I did sell 2 of the gothic fairies actually. I have some fairies made though and all I would have to do is put clothing on them & bat wings! That way, you can choose your own contrast color with the black, if you want her clothed in black that is. Just let me know and I would love to finish one for you! I'll also add little goodies with your package as well! We could work out a deal too! You very well know that I love making my work for people that appreciate it! You could tell me if you want flowers and what color, and what color scheme for the beads, etc. She is a little difficult to make, especially her bat wings, but I would be honored to make you a special one just for you or for someone that you would like to give it to as well.
Thanks for asking!
Linda :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, congratulations. that is a neat award.