July 7, 2010

I put up a good fight.

Mom tricked me last night and closed me out of the cat bedroom. Then this morning she trapped me and Bob on the porch. I made her run around in circles until I made the mistake of hiding in a corner. She got me! Into the PTU and off to the groomer we went. I just glared at her all the way (5 minutes). Then she left me. But I hadn't given up yet. I put 4 perfect teeth holes in the groomers finger. Mom felt so bad for her, but what about me?? I was tortured by that woman. A bath, *shudder*, mats cut off *shaver*, and combed and brushed. It was only little holes, you could hardly see them...... So mom isn't allowed anywhere near me and I give her the evil eye every time I pass her. I do look pretty tho.

9 comments:

Kea said...

Heh heh, good for you! Not so good for the groomer. You *do* look more than pretty, though--you look gorgeous!

Brian said...

Well, you do look awfully durn purrty, maybe give Mom a break!

Sweet Praline said...

You look very lovely today, even if you did have to put the bitey on the groomer.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

We agree that the groomer deserved a few holes, and we also agree that you look gorgeous!!

3 Cat Blog said...

A well deserved bite for sure ;) You look beautiful tho!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

KhonKhats?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh my goodness, what an ordeal. You are beautiful!!!!!

Mishkat said...

We think you look beautiful! Good move on biting the groomer though - those humans need to learn!

A few Good Cats said...

Jeannie sweetie, looking at you now compared to the picture from a couple of days ago, we must say that the end more than justified the means. You look very nice, and it must be a relief without all those mats in your fur.